People come from all over the world to experience this 2-day event that will pull you out of your fear and into a place of limitless creativity.
Combining the art of stand-up comedy and transformation, Comedy Central headliner, Kyle Cease, uses his 25 years of performing, creating, and letting go of what other people think to help his audience move past their old stories and into a new vision of what is possible in their lives.
Saturday and Sunday
May 27 & 28, 2017
10AM – 7PM both days
216 N Brand Blvd
Glendale, CA 91203
Evolving Out Loud is a powerful event designed to help you release your old conditioned patterns of fear and strategy and tap into your natural flow state of creativity and unlimited possibilities. At this event you will discover amazing and unique things about yourself that have been hiding just beneath the surface.
This is not motivation. This is not inspiration. This is TRUE transformation.
At this event you will:
- be immersed into your natural, creative self for two full days.
- identify illusions that you have been living under and have been keeping you from being happy, right now.
- be a part of a fun, spontaneous and collaborative experience and meet people that are transforming with you.
- learn to release everything you are not, in order to make room for everything you are supposed to become.
- leap into higher awareness of your true self and tap into an authentic voice.
- explore the profitability of playing and following your passions.
- undo years of stress and anxieties that have been keeping you from truly living.
- see new opportunities that have been hidden in plain sight all around you.
- laugh for two days straight.
- learn that you are a fountain of unlimited ideas for books, movies, podcasts, etc. and that you have a powerful gift that the world needs.
Thousands of Evolving Out Loud attendees have already stepped into a life of freedom by creating deeper connections to themselves and the moment, releasing debilitating fears, losing weight, ending stage fright, developing new purpose driven companies, letting go of addictions, creating higher income, and discovering inner abilities that were being overlooked.
It is very hard to write out the massive amount of benefits this event will bring you. So I am just gonna say it:
If you don’t love it we will happily refund your money. There’s nothing to lose.
Join us on a journey into yourself and learn with tangible proof that YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS. Not your parents. Not your spouse. Not your clients. Not Kyle.
Investing in yourself is the greatest investment you will ever make. You can always see what you will lose by taking a leap, but you can never measure what you might gain.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
When: Saturday, May 27 – Sunday, May 28, 2017
Where: Alex Theatre, Glendale, California
Saturday, May 27th:
8:30 am – Registration
10 am to 7 pm
(Lunch @ 1:30 pm to 3pm)
(Lunch @ 1:30 pm to 3pm)
The weekend will take place in a beautiful 1400-seat theatre.
Located at the corner of California Avenue and Orange Street
Entrance on Orange Street
Located on Maryland Avenue
Between California and Wilson Avenues
If you need to cancel for any reason you must notify us by Thursday, April 27th, 2017 for a refund.
Tickets cancelled before April 27th will receive a refund less 50% of your purchased ticket price. If you need to transfer your ticket to someone else, you must do so by May 13th. Cancellations and transfer requests must be in writing, preferably by email: email@example.com
After April 27th, 2017 all tickets are non-refundable. We cannot issue partial-refunds of any kind. After May 13th, 2017 tickets are non-transferable. In the unlikely event that the conference is cancelled, we will refund all tickets. We will not, however, be able to refund flight, hotel, or other purchases people may make.
Purchase of a ticket indicates that you have read and agree to comply with this cancellation policy. This policy is subject to change; all registered attendees will be notified of any changes.
This event will be filmed. By participating in this event you may be videotaped or recorded.