Become a volunteer and support the upcoming Evolving Out Loud event with an amazing, fun, and heart-centered team.
Requirements of a volunteer:
• Previously have attended an Evolving Out Loud live 2-day event
• Attend TWO Google Hangouts:
One on Saturday, April 29th OR Sunday, April 30th for 1 hour
One on Saturday, May 13th, Sunday, May 14th OR the evening of Monday, May 15th for 1 hour
(Hangout meetings are to train for the tasks and responsibilities of given position.)
• Attend mandatory and wildly fun volunteer meeting on
Friday, May 26th @ 6pm – 9pm in Glendale, CA
• Attend the entire EOL event including setup and breakdown:
Saturday, May 27th @ 7am – 9pm & Sunday, May 28th @ 8:30am – 11pm
(Shifts will be assigned and multiple breaks will be given.)
• Arrive on time to all shifts assigned.
***Every volunteer and every position is extremely important to the whole of the event. Therefore, it is not only expected but required to be professional and punctual as a member of the EOL volunteer team.***