Become a volunteer and support the upcoming Evolving Out Loud event with an amazing, fun, and heart-centered team.
Requirements of a volunteer:
• Previously have attended an Evolving Out Loud live 2-day event
• Attend TWO Google Hangouts:
One on Saturday, August 12th OR Sunday, August 13th for 1 hour
One on Saturday, August 26th OR Sunday, August 27th for 1 hour
(Hangout meetings are to train for the tasks and responsibilities of given position.)
• Attend mandatory and wildly fun volunteer meeting on
Friday, September 8th @ 6pm – 9pm in Glendale, CA
• Attend the entire EOL event including setup and breakdown:
Saturday, September 9th @ 6:45am – 9pm & Sunday, September 10th @ 8:30am – 11pm
(Shifts will be assigned and multiple breaks will be given.)
• Arrive on time to all shifts assigned.
***Every volunteer and every position is extremely important to the whole of the event. Therefore, it is not only expected but required to be professional and punctual as a member of the EOL volunteer team.***